- RSS Channel Showcase 5076302
- RSS Channel Showcase 5230949
- RSS Channel Showcase 9594452
- RSS Channel Showcase 2808652
Articles on this Page
- 04/23/13--07:31: _Eugene Beer Week 2012
- 04/23/13--08:20: _Oakshire Brewing
- 04/23/13--08:33: _Oh So Graphic
- 04/23/13--09:51: _First Responder Grants
- 04/23/13--10:27: _Mid-Valley Chapter,...
- 04/23/13--11:13: _Eugene Suzuki Music...
- 09/18/13--11:30: _September Newslette...
- 09/18/13--11:30: _2 Pluses of Google+
- 10/16/13--11:30: _Social Media Tool: ...
- 05/21/15--09:47: _Jack St. Clair, Inc...
- 04/23/13--07:31: Eugene Beer Week 2012
- 04/23/13--08:20: Oakshire Brewing
- 04/23/13--08:33: Oh So Graphic
- 04/23/13--09:51: First Responder Grants
- 04/23/13--10:27: Mid-Valley Chapter, Willamette Writers
- 04/23/13--11:13: Eugene Suzuki Music Academy
- 09/18/13--11:30: 2 Pluses of Google+
- 10/16/13--11:30: Social Media Tool: Hootsuite
- 05/21/15--09:47: Jack St. Clair, Inc. (JSI)
Craft breweries, bottle shops and pubs from around the Eugene/Springfield area came together in 2012 for the 2nd Annual Eugene Beer Week. With over 40 events happening during a one-week period, a lot of information needed to be listed on the event website and publicized through social media.…
New beers. Expansions. Events. For today’s craft brewery, the beer never stops pouring, and there is always something new to tell customers about. Founded in 2006, Eugene-based Oakshire Brewing had a company blog and maintained presences on Twitter and Facebook.…
When promoting graphic design services, a graphic designer’s work can be a double-edged sword. On the one hand, those compelling visuals are what you want to appeal to the client. On the other hand, you also don’t want the client to base their decision solely on work you did for someone else.…
Those were the questions First Responder Grants was trying to answer.…
As Oregon’s largest organization for writers and authors, Willamette Writers maintains local chapters throughout the state. In 2011 I joined the Eugene-based Mid-Valley Chapter, where I started a WordPress-based chapter website and eventually took over management of the chapter from a long-time chair who had decided to step down.…
When families sign up their children for music lessons, they aren’t just signing up their children for music lessons. They’re demonstrating their trust in the teacher. They’re saying that they’ve found a good match of personality and temperament that won’t just make for better music-playing,…
Travel Fiction, Craft Beer & Social Media
All this info and more is available in the Anthony St.…
In August I attended the Willamette Writers Conference in Portland, Oregon. My goal this year was to continue evolving my marketing chops, especially when it came to the not-really-new, ever-more-important, still-not-really-understood Google+.
Boy howdy did I come away with some knowledge.…
Whatever your field, you need good tools. A carpenter needs a hammer. A cook needs a chef’s knife. And if you do anything related to social media, you need HootSuite.
HootSuite is a service and app that helps you manage,…